- Get Geolocation with Country by IP Address in PHP
Get and parse the geolocation data with country name and code from visitors' IP address via API services programatically.
- Single Product eCommerce Website with Email Checkout in PHP
A basic and clear example for creating an eCommerce website for selling one and only product online and allow checkout order via customer email.
- Sending email using PhpMailer with Gmail XOAUTH2
Sending emails using the PHPMailer library via Gmail XOAUTH2 protocol with advanced features and security improvements.
- How to Generate Dynamic XML Sitemap for Website in PHP
Simple solution on how to create a custom dynamic XML sitemap generator in PHP with MySQL database.
- How to Create a Contact Form in WordPress
A quick guide to create a contact form in wordpress with minimal customization using the template files created in a child-theme.
- Bootstrap eCommerce Recently Viewed Products List Carousel
Bootstrap enabled eCommerce carousel that is dynamically loaded with recently viewed product items from the database.
- Live search in PHP and MySQL with AJAX
A simple guide for getting started to create a live search in PHP and MySQL with a suitable example code will give a good idea about implementing search to the new bees.
- Responsive Contact Form using Foundation Front-end Framework
A responsive contact form example code using Foundation front-end framework's basic building blocks and pre-defiend semantic classes.
- How to install Apache Server in Linux
The Apache webserver is a open source HTTP Server for Linux and windows. Debian and Ubuntu distributions refer to Apache as “Apache2” and the configuration file of Apache2 is /etc/apache2/apache2.conf. CentOS/RHEL […]
- How to use multiple insert queries in PHP
In this tutorial, we will learn how to use multiple insert queries in PHP. With mysqli_multi_query, we can create a bunch of insert statement and run them with a single submission. In this tutorial,...
- Most Useful Linux commands to manage Apache Server(HTTPD)
In this tutorial, we will describe the some of the useful command to manage the Apache(HTTPD) web server. Apache Server Installation How to check Apache Version If you want to display the Apache version...
- How to create user login/Sign-in Webservice in PHP
In previous tutorial we learned , How to create user registration/signup Webservice in PHP. Now, in this tutorial we will learn how to user login/sign in webservice. MySQL Table Structure for signup Table(This table...
- PHPGurukul offers PHP tutorials for Beginners and Professionals
PHP is a server-side programming language designed as an all-purpose language for web development. It is one of the most prolific programming languages on the internet, installed in over 50 million websites and 3...
- Apartment Visitors Management System Developed using CodeIgniter
- PHP Email Verification Script using PDO Extension
In this tutorial, we will learn how to verify a registered email id using PHP PDO extension. This tutorial include following files1.Registration file(index.php)2.Email Verification file(email_verification.php)3.Login […]
- How to send email from localhost using PHP
In this tutorial, we will learn how to send an email from localhost using PHP and Gmail. In the PHP web application, mail() function used to send the mail. But mail() function will not...
- ★ Dealing with expired signed URLs in Laravel
Out of the box, Laravel comes with the ability to generate "signed" URLs. These URLs have a hash in their query string that verifies that the URL was not modified.At Flare, we use these signed URLs to add action links […]
- ★ Develop faster by adding dev routes file in a Laravel app
Laravel's awesome closure based routing was probably one of the first features I fell in love with. I take it for granted now, but back in the days, such a simple way of adding a route felt like a glass of water in hell […]
- PHP's bus factor
PHP is a fantastic language that has seen many cool improvements over the past few years. What you may not be aware of is that only a very few people can work on the language itself. This is obviously not healthy and […]
- ★ Keep controllers clean by using form requests in Laravel
Most people use form requests solely for validation, but they can also help to keep your controllers clean. Here's how we use them in Mailcoach
- ★ Exploring Event Sourcing (part 2)
In this stream my colleague Brent and I continued our conversation about the foundations of event sourcing. This time we showed a shopping cart that we've built using Laravel and event sourcing.If you're interested in […]
- ★ A lightweight solution for running PHP code concurrently
Our team released a new package called spatie/fork. Using this package you can easily execute multiple pieces of code concurrently.In this example, where we are going to call an imaginary slow API, all three closures […]
- Authoring Great Pull Requests
Some best practices and tips for composing high quality pull requests when contributing to open source projects.Read More
- Back the func off, this is my abstraction!
Let's dive into some of the design considerations you might make when designing abstractions that reach over a network.Read More
- Community News: Latest PEAR Releases (03.22.2021)
Latest PEAR Releases:Crypt_GPG 1.6.5
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (03.16.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:fann 1.2.0RC1 * Added support for PHP 8 Added logic gates, OCR and pathfinder examples protobuf 3.15.6 No new changes in 3.15.6 swoole 4.6.4 […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (03.09.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:Tensor 2.2.1 - Optimize 2D convolution operation Fix and optimize vector convolve 1D operation crypto 0.3.2 * Fixed compatibility with PHP 8 gnupg 1.5.0RC2 […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (03.02.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:ssh2 1.3.1 - 1.3.1 release only fixed the PHP >= 8.0 requirement in the package.xml. No code changes. Changes in 1.3: Add ssh2_send_eof() [PR #45] (Calvin Buckley) PHP stream cast function for […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (02.23.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:CSV 0.4.0 Minimum PHP version is now 8.0 due to the usage of new Zend APIs. All functions have been moved to static methods of a new CSV class. Function names now refer to "buffer" instead of "file" […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (02.16.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:ice 1.8.0alpha3 - Pecl, add build directories fix #271 Di, resolve default services in cli fix #295 Loader, register namespaces in the constructor fix #294 ev 1.1.2 Fixed Windows […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (02.09.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:swoole 4.6.3 New APIs Added SwooleCoroutinego function (swoole/library@82f63be) (@matyhtf) Added SwooleCoroutinedefer function (swoole/library@92fd0de) (@matyhtf) Enhancement Added option […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (02.02.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:redis 5.3.3 phpredis 5.3.3 This release mostly includes just small PHP 8 Windows compatibility fixes such that pecl.php.net can automatically build Windows DLLs. You can find a detailed list of […]