- Responsive Contact Form using Foundation Front-end Framework
A responsive contact form example code using Foundation front-end framework's basic building blocks and pre-defiend semantic classes.
- Bootstrap eCommerce Product Category Subcategory Page with Filter and Navigation
Easy eCommerce website category subcategory setup with search and navigation using jQuery AJAX and Bootstrap UI template.
- Live Chat – Leto
Live Chat Leto: Lightning fast live customer support software for any website
- Responsive Contact Form using Tailwind CSS
Contact form UI design template with Tailwind CSS backed by PHP mail sending script.
- How to Upload Video to Vimeo with API
PHP video upload code to host video files on Vimeo using its API.
- Generate eCommerce Purchase Invoice PDF using PHP Script
Code to generate eCommerce purchase order invoice as a PDF document using PHP script.
- How to Batch Import Huge CSV Fast using PHP (Million Records in Seconds)
How to read a huge CSV file and import it fast (millions of records in seconds)
- Cross-site Request Forgery (Anti-CSRF) Protection in PHP
Enable session-based Anti cross-site request forgery protection in PHP for a contact form example code.
- jQuery Dependent DropDown List – States and Districts Using PHP-PDO
In this tutorial, we are going to learn how to change the district dropdown list option based on the selected state name using PHP-PDO. In this example, we have two dropdowns for listing states...
- User Management System in PHP using Stored Procedure
- Rapid and trouble-free Web Development possible now with PHP Gurukul’s PHP Projects
PHPGurukul Offering PHP Projects A lot of students, development agencies, newbies, and developers are today interested in web applications. You might find different sites offering tutorials for web application […]
- PHP CRUD Operation using Stored Procedure
In previous tutorial, we learned about stored procedure in PHP. In this tutorial, we will learn CRURD operation using Stored Procedure. File Structure for CRUD Operation dbconfig.php- used for database […]
- MySQL Group By
Data can be grouped by “group by” key-word. tbllibrary table structure and current status of the tbllibrary. Group by the writer and count the records for each writer. Explanation There are four groups by...
- Online Magazine Management System using PHP and MySQL
- Content Style in HTML
Text Style Text style includes font-family, font-size, font-style, font-weight, font-variant. Font Value font-family Arial, Times New Roman, Courier New, Georgia, Verdana font-size 9px, […]
- PHP Projects Free Download – Benefits of PHP Web Application Development
PHP is among the world’s most pragmatic and versatile languages for web creation. It possesses advanced features, open-source nature, and a lot of add-ins for extensive functions. The option to download free […]
- Creating a Scientific Pitch Notation Type using template literal types
Gotta love TypeScriptRead More
- Maximally optimizing image loading for the web in 2021
In this post 8 image loading optimization techniques are outlined to minimize both the bandwidth used for loading images on the web and the CPU usage for image display.Read More
- ★ How to customize Jetstream and Laravel Spark
In this blog post, I'd like to share how we moved from classic to modern Spark for billing and Jetstream for team management. You'll also learn various ways how to customize Spark to your liking.Why we upgraded from […]
- Tailwind CSS: From Zero to Production
In this incredibly well produced course, Tailwind Labs member Simon Vrachliotis teaches you how to get started with Tailwind.Read More
- Conditionally adding things to mailables
Quick @laravelphp tip: The `MailMessage` class has a `when` method that's useful to conditionally add things to the mailable. Great for adding optional lines. ð¤ pic.twitter.com/TGGb5J6zk2— […]
- Before You memo()
In this post, Dan Abramov shares two different techniques to optimize components without having to reach for memo().Read More
- ★ A package to prefix ids in a Laravel app
We've released a new package called spatie/laravel-prefixed-ids. In this post, I'd like to tell you all about it.Why prefix ids #When thinking of companies with excellent APIs, Stripe is one of the first that comes to […]
- Native enums are coming in PHP 8.1
Let's take an in-depth look in this awesome feature that will be available by the end of this year.Read More
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (03.02.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:ssh2 1.3.1 - 1.3.1 release only fixed the PHP >= 8.0 requirement in the package.xml. No code changes. Changes in 1.3: Add ssh2_send_eof() [PR #45] (Calvin Buckley) PHP stream cast function for […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (02.23.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:CSV 0.4.0 Minimum PHP version is now 8.0 due to the usage of new Zend APIs. All functions have been moved to static methods of a new CSV class. Function names now refer to "buffer" instead of "file" […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (02.16.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:ice 1.8.0alpha3 - Pecl, add build directories fix #271 Di, resolve default services in cli fix #295 Loader, register namespaces in the constructor fix #294 ev 1.1.2 Fixed Windows […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (02.09.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:swoole 4.6.3 New APIs Added SwooleCoroutinego function (swoole/library@82f63be) (@matyhtf) Added SwooleCoroutinedefer function (swoole/library@92fd0de) (@matyhtf) Enhancement Added option […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (02.02.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:redis 5.3.3 phpredis 5.3.3 This release mostly includes just small PHP 8 Windows compatibility fixes such that pecl.php.net can automatically build Windows DLLs. You can find a detailed list of […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (01.26.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:swoole 4.6.2 New APIs Added Http::Request::getMethod() (#3987) (@luolaifa000) Added Coroutine::Socket:recvLine() (#4014) (@matyhtf) Added Socket::readWithBuffer() (#4017) (@matyhtf) Enhancement […]
- Community News: Latest PEAR Releases (01.25.2021)
Latest PEAR Releases:Archive_Tar 1.4.12
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (01.19.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:SeasLog 2.2.0 - Support PHP8 Support s390x and mips64 platform Fixed ulong conflicting Fixed test case dependence on INI setting (seaslog.default_template) Fixed memory leak on […]