- Prevent SQL Injection in PHP
Prevent SQL injection in PHP using Prepared Statement via PHP PDO and MySQLi, with example code.
- Introduction to Low-code and BaaS with Hypi
Year 2021! If a developer is still writing all the code from scratch for developing applications, he is living in the ’90s! We are in the future and the future is low code! In this article, we will check the features of Low Code first. And then I will introduce you to BaaS (Backend as
- Responsive Two Column HTML Contact Form with PHP Mailing Support
A guide to create a HTML contact form code added with client-side validation and dynamic PHP mail sending support.
- How to Text Share on LinkedIn using API in PHP
Example script to implement text share on LinkedIn via API using PHP with easy steps.
- Live Search Bar for an eCommerce Website like Amazon
eCommerce live search example PHP code with steps to implement for an eCommerce website. Lightweight custom PHP without using any plugin or library.
- CRUD operation with Image Using PHP and MySQLi
In this tutorial, we will learn how to create CRDU operation with image using PHP and MySQLi. Files includes in this tutorials phpcrud.sql: Contain the database table structure. dbconnection.php: Used for database […]
- User Registration and Login using PHP Prepared Statements
In previous tutorial, we learned crud operation using PHP prepared statements. Now In this tutorial, we will learn user registration and login using prepared statements. File structure for this tutorial config.php […]
- How to send SMS using PHP
In this tutorial, we will learn how to send SMS using PHP. There are many SMS API service providers like Twilio, Nexmo, MSG91, Text local that you can use to send SMS using the...
- COVID19 Testing Management System Using PHP and MySQL
- How to install Apache Server in Linux
The Apache webserver is a open source HTTP Server for Linux and windows. Debian and Ubuntu distributions refer to Apache as “Apache2” and the configuration file of Apache2 is /etc/apache2/apache2.conf. CentOS/RHEL […]
- How to use multiple insert queries in PHP
In this tutorial, we will learn how to use multiple insert queries in PHP. With mysqli_multi_query, we can create a bunch of insert statement and run them with a single submission. In this tutorial,...
- Most Useful Linux commands to manage Apache Server(HTTPD)
In this tutorial, we will describe the some of the useful command to manage the Apache(HTTPD) web server. Apache Server Installation How to check Apache Version If you want to display the Apache version...
- How to create user login/Sign-in Webservice in PHP
In previous tutorial we learned , How to create user registration/signup Webservice in PHP. Now, in this tutorial we will learn how to user login/sign in webservice. MySQL Table Structure for signup Table(This table...
- How to compile PHP from Source
Knowing how to compile PHP will open one of the few doors necessary for contributing to the PHP language. Once you get familiar with this it will be much easier for you to contribute in many ways such as running tests […]
- How to Dynamically Update Twitter Cover Image to Show Latest Followers
Erika Heidi created a nice solution to generate and update cover images on your Twitter account. In this blog post she explains it all.Read More
- Dear Future Me: I Am Not Alone
Lisi Hocke on the challenges she faced the past few months during the pandemic. At the end of the post, she gives a few list of recommendations you can try to prevent a burn out.Read More
- Clever vs insightful code
We talk about cleverness as if itâs Just Bad, such as âclever code is harder to debugâ. Thatâs going too far. Cleverness can lead to faster, safer, even clearer code.Read More
- Setting up and securing a private Composer repository
Alex explains how we use Satis to give users of paid Spatie products access to private repos.Read More
- What about config builders?
My colleague Brent shares some thoughts on possible improvements to handling config values.Read More
- Optimizing Vue for Speed, Performance, and Core Web Vitals
Matt Stauffer on how to minimize Vue's impact on the Core Web Vitals?Read More
- Laravel Transporter, how to make OOP API requests
Laravel transporter is an easy to use wrapper around Laravel PendingRequest that allows you to define requests as classes, and override options at run time when you need to.Read More
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (06.22.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:sdl 2.5.0 - Add support for PHP8 (Manuel Baldassarri) Remove support for PHP7 (Manuel Baldassarri) rpminfo 0.6.0 - generate arginfo from stub and add missing default values - raise […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (06.15.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:imagick 3.5.0RC1 - ImageMagick 7 is still not widely available on systems. So contrary to previous plans, ImageMagick 6 support will continue for now. But users are recommeded to use ImageMagick 7 […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (06.08.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:PAM 2.2.3 Fix minimum version of php and pear installer PAM 2.2.2 Add missing globals init and other minor fixes PAM 2.2.1 PHP 8.0 support with other […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (06.01.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:datadog_trace 0.60.0 Breaking change: Users that are not explicitly setting or using json encoding are not impacted but this breaking change. Users either requiring json encoding for special […]
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (05.25.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:Tensor 2.2.3 - Remove dependency on pthreads Tensor 3.0.0 - Extension now compatible with PHP 7.4 and 8.0+ - Drop extension support for PHP 7.2 and 7.3 - Tensors only compute […]
- Community News: Latest PEAR Releases (05.24.2021)
Latest PEAR Releases:Validate_Finance_CreditCard 0.7.0
- Community News: Latest PECL Releases (05.18.2021)
Latest PECL Releases:ast 1.0.12 - Support parsing 'docComment' on php 8.1 enums swoole 4.4.26 Fixed --- * Fixed special case OnClose event missing while listening for writable events swoole […]
- Community News: Latest PEAR Releases (05.17.2021)
Latest PEAR Releases:Net_SMTP 1.10.0 PHP_Archive 0.14.0 PEAR_Exception 1.0.2 PHP_CodeSniffer 3.6.0 Net_Sieve 1.4.5 HTML_Common2 2.2.0 Log 1.13.3 HTML_QuickForm2 2.2.1 Archive_Tar 1.4.13