- The best Sony headphones you can buy
Sony headphones are known for their quality, wide selection, and great design, but which are the best?
- Motorola responds to broken Razr due to cold weather, Samsung remains silent
Motorola has responded to the faulty Razr in cold weather incident. However, Samsung is still silent about the Z Flip.
- Deal: Break into the world of data science for just $31
Today's deal opens up the wide world of data science with over 40 hours of content in R and natural language processing.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 update: Android 10 hitting Verizon models with Feb. patch
Update: Android 10 is rolling out to Verizon-branded Samsung Galaxy Note 9 devices right now.
- Here are the best Sprint plans available right now (Feb 2020)
While Sprint's days may be numbered, there are some good deals to be had. Here are the best Sprint plans available right now.
- Starting Feb. 20, Stadia will work on non-Pixel phones. Here’s the list.
Google Stadia is about to grow beyond the Pixel line and work on Samsung, Razer, and Asus phones.
- Low-cost iPhone rumored launch date should make Google nervous
This rumored launch date is over a month earlier than the expected launch of the Pixel 4a series.
- Enjoy true wireless sound with AirSounds Pro for just $35
The AirSounds Pro earbuds are 73% off this weekend, offering nice features such as Bluetooth 5.0 and four-hour battery life.
- Earn 20,000 Amex Membership Rewards points just by adding authorized users
Heads up! We share savvy shopping and personal finance tips to put extra cash in your wallet. Android Central may receive a commission from The Points Guy Affiliate Network. Please note that the offers mentioned below […]
- If you're John Wick enough, you can win $10,000 playing Pistol Whip
Play at home or in a VR arcade near you! What you need to know Cloudhead Games and the Virtual Athletics League are hosting a Pistol Whip tournament with a $10,000 prize pool. Players can take part in the contest […]
- No need for controllers with these awesome Oculus Quest games
With version 13 of the Oculus software, the Oculus Quest now automatically tracks your hands when it can't find any Oculus Touch controllers in range. While it's a novelty to browse through the Oculus menus with just […]
- Google's Titan key doubles its reach as it expands through Europe
Five more countries can now secure themselves with Google's universal hardware authentication. What you need to know Google's Titan USB key is now available to users in 5 more countries, making 10 nations covered […]
- These are the best Android smartwatches you can buy
Right now, the best smartwatch for Android users is the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active 2. It's optimized for Samsung phones but runs well on all Android devices and has all the smartwatch and fitness features you'd expect. […]
- The Mandalorian may not stream all at once in the U.K.
Disney said the episodes would begin "rolling out" from the 24th of March. What you need to know Disney may stagger the release of the Mandalorian in the UK and other Western European countries. The firm made the […]
- These are the best foldable phones in 2020
We're still in the early days of the foldable phone re-emergence, but there are a couple of options available if you want to buy-in. These are no longer concepts or prototypes, they're complete phones that are on store […]
- Could this be PS5's new PSVR 2 display?
Probably not, and here's why. What you need to know A new LCD display panel from JDI built specifically for VR has entered mass production and is currently being used in upcoming XR headsets. JDI's new display […]
- Firefox releases Android app for its VPN service
You still need an invite to try it out, though Mozilla, the organization behind the much-loved Firefox web browser, has experimented with creating a VPN service for some time. Unlike the VPNs packaged with browsers […]
- Pokémon Go update blocks players if custom recoveries are detected
The game won't run if it finds a 'TWRP' or 'Fox' folder on your phone Niantic Labs' cat-and-mouse game with Pokémon Go cheaters has led to many instances of innocent players being locked out of the game. Only a […]
- Galaxy Note9 update with One UI 2.0 and Android 10 rolling out (Update: Verizon)
Update 1: 2020/01/02 7:48am PST Previous rollouts Update 2: 2020/02/18 11:28am PST Verizon's […]
- US reportedly looking into cutting off Huawei from access to chip suppliers
Reuters reports the proposed change has been drafted but not yet approved The drama between the U.S. government and Huawei is unending. Following last week's racketeering charges against the company and its CFO, […]
- 2021's smartphones will greatly ease the 5G transition for US carriers
Qualcomm's new X60 modem will bring much-needed carrier aggregation support... in 2021 While you can't even buy more than two smartphones with Qualcomm's brand-new X55 5G modem in the US right now, the company has […]
- Five-piece Arlo Pro 2 security camera bundle hits all-time-low price of $570 at Amazon (Updated)
Update 1: 2020/02/18 11:13am PST Now down to $570 A great home security camera system should be easy to set up, strong enough to hold up against the […]
- Google Stadia adds support for Galaxy S20, ASUS ROG Phone II, and 18 more phones
If you're still using a Galaxy S8, you're in luck Google Stadia is out of the pilot phase, but it has yet to go full throttle. For one thing, its free tier is only just starting to rev up. Plus, the list of compatible […]
- Pixel Buds marked as 'Coming Soon' in new product listing
Update 1: 2020/02/18 2:22pm PST The product listing has been pulled, B&H Photo now redirects that link to a list of other Bluetooth headphones. If […]